Before being rescued, most of our boys and girls were living on the cruel streets of Haiti where they were forced to grow up much too quickly. Begging for food to survive, they saw and experienced things no small souls should. But Jesus, through faithful men and women, sought these children out and brought them to a place of safety. A place of care and belonging.
Our sponsorship program allows us to take excellent care of the children God has placed with us and sets the course for a whole new future.
There are three types of sponsorship.
- Daily Bread Sponsorship – Daily bread sponsors help cover the costs of providing a safe home, food, clean water, clothes, basic medical needs, and loving adult caregivers.
- Child to School Sponsorship – Child to School sponsors enable children to attend school, a coveted privilege in Haiti! These sponsors cover the cost of school tuition, school uniforms, books and supplies.
- Life Skills Sponsorship – Life Skills sponsors help cover the costs of job skills training and/or additional education (college or trade school). This provides children with the skills necessary for obtaining a job as adults, giving them the ability to be self-supporting once they leave.
In addition, we ask sponsors to help provide necessities of the heart: love, encouragement, attention, conversation, spiritual support and prayer.
For only $30.00 monthly, you can sponsor a child as either a Daily Bread, Child to School, or Life Skills sponsor! Your financial commitment allows these precious children the chance to do more than survive. With your help, they can thrive!
We promise that 100% of your sponsorship giving will go directly to the care and nurture of the child you have chosen. Financial stewardship is one of our top priorities. Alex’s House is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, which means your financial gifts are tax deductible.
If God has led you to sponsor one of our children, please fill out the form below. Monica Langdale, our Sponsorship Director, will contact you and give you next steps on completing the sponsorship process and answer any questions you may have.
Communicating with Your Child
We hope you will join with us in praying for your child daily asking God to protect them, to heal hurts that come from a painful past, and that they would draw close to Him as they mature in their faith. We also hope you will take the opportunity to send photos and letters of encouragement to your child. The letters will be translated into Haitian Creole before being given to the child you sponsor. We will also send you current pictures of your child!
How Do I Pay?
There are several payments methods to choose from:
- Mail your monthly or yearly payments to: Disciples’ Village, PO Box 2101, Lexington, SC 29071
- Set up automatic bill payments with your bank.
- Click the “subscribe” below to set up automatic payments through Paypal. The $30 will automatically be charged to your credit card. It’s safe and easy!